A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
- Founder RE/Max Southern Properties LLC
- Founder and CEO of Xpress Source chosen by Inc. Magazine in 2005 as 43rd fastest growing company in America
- President of Xpress Source chosen by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2004 as 14th fastest growing company in America
- Chosen by Alabama Business Magazine in 2004 as top 10 fasted growing businesses in America
- CEO of major company growing business from 1 million in revenue to 30 million in fewer than five years
- As an outside consultant I helped lead a international video retailer through 4 years of triple digit growth, growing from 900 locations too 4750.
- Started 3 successful companies
- Created, designed and implemented one of the first full blown online on demand procurement software ERP suites
- Board of directors Seacon Construction
- Board of Directors and partner REMAX Southern Properties
- Top sales representative for 12 consecutive years.
- Youngest Area Manager in company history for major national retailer
- 3 Children.
- 25 years of marriage to my lovely wife Angee.